The UDO Street Dance Syllabus
The syllabus is designed to enable dancers to gain accreditation, from a pre primary level through to a teaching level. It will introduce the foundations in all styles of street dance.
The aim of this project is to identify ways in which the UDO can launch and continuously operate the:
- provision of street dance examinations to set standards and reward achievement and progression
- provision of techniques, through the UDO syllabus, on which to train street dancers for a profession
- UDO accreditation, as a preparatory step towards the Level 2 Certificate in teaching street dance.
The syllabus is supported by a DVD. All set routines for all grades are taught on the DVD.
The syllabus allows dancers from the age of 3 to sit the examinations, and work their way through the grades, to eventually gain a fully recognised teaching qualification in street dance.
Teachers can purchase the syllabus and are immediately able to put dancers in for examinations up to grade 2 . Teachers would then be required to sit their UDO teachers examination, to put dancers in above a grade 3 level
The UDO syllabus is also being supported by the Exercise Movement & Dance Partnership (EMDP) & Sport England.
[accordion title=”Syllabus Benefits”]
[accordion-item title=”Dancer Benefits”]
- Improve in all hip hop styles, and be rewarded for their hard work & dedication
- Learn techniques & foundations of each style
- Help dancers develop stronger technical disciplines along with the benefit of enhancing her/his performance abilities
- Dancers will be challenged to reach for personal goals and attain their personal potential through hard work and determination
- Give dancers the opportunity to be critiqued and evaluated by professional dance examiners
- Use new skills to improve in competitions.
- Nurtures positive competitive values.
- Learn new routines in each style, taught by industry professionals
- Build confidence levels
- Collect all the certificates and pin badges
- Track progress as a dancer
[accordion-item title=”Teacher Benefits”]
- Teach your students the different styles with the aid of industry professionals
- Be eligible for cheaper insurance through the UDO
- Encourages achievement and exhibits good work habits
- Rewards determination and progression in students
- Maintains structure within the dance school
- Is a mechanism to progress dancers and build confidence
- Gives the students goals and a level to work towards
- Have the support from the UDO in all examination work
- Students sit examinations in your studio / area, so no need to travel.
- Become an examination centre which can instigate extra income
[accordion-item title=”Additional Benefits”]
- Marketing support from the UDO
- Access to teacher training days
- Use of official UDO accredited teacher logo
- Referrals for teachers
- Discounted UDO insurance policy
- Recommend a friend offer
More in Syllabus
[button text=”Buy Syllabus” link=”http://www.1085180185.test.prositehosting.co.uk/shop/syllabus/udo-street-dance-syllabus/”]